The transformer tank fatigue test unit works by adding or removing oil into the hermetic tank to increase / decrease inside pressure. This test represents a simulation in order to check tank durability through pressure due to temperature change at working conditions of the transformers. This cycle begins after calculation of under pressure and carried out by means of a series. Beside these functions after oil filling operation at any temperature, the test unit can also be used for calculation of maximum oil capacity of the tank and oil needed to be added at specific temperature according to followed standards or removed from tank which is called hermetization process.
Transformer Tank Fatigue Test Unit
- Mobile option for time saving
- Cycle adjustment due to test parameters
- Re-work risk prevention via realistic simulation
- On-time tank welding quality check opportunity
- Easy tracking of test report data via SCADA software