Low Frequency Heating
ASYA TRAFO presents new transformer drying technology known as Low Frequency Heating Equipment. This technology is used by applying a current to the windings at a low frequency (in mHz) in order to generate sufficient heat energy in distribution or power transformer active part. This operation is proceeded partially under vacuum via PLC control unit. Thus our customers can get more precise and efficient results while taking moisture away from the transformers. Our service can be either mobile or stationary according to your working conditions.
- Drying up to “3” different transformers together
- Minimum depolymerization - aging of insulation
- Up to 40% lower energy consumption costs
- Minimum 50% shorter drying process time
- Higher and accurate moisture reduction